[Wellington-pm] Meeting Stuff

Malcolm Allison Malcolm.Allison at computerland.co.nz
Tue Oct 12 15:18:09 CDT 2004

I know it's my own fault for not setting my calendar properly, but I
would have come if there had been a reminder on the day and was pretty
annoyed with myself for missing it.

So that's a 'yes please' for reminders (although I have now checked my
calendar entry and synchronised it with every device I own).

My 2 penneth,
Malcolm Allison
Enterprise Systems Management Bureau
Computerland NZ