[Wellington-pm] Meeting Stuff

Grant McLean grant at mclean.net.nz
Tue Oct 12 04:27:39 CDT 2004

Hi All

Thanks Sam for an interesting intro to the world of Tangram.  And
thanks to everyone else for mercilessly uncovering the bugs in my
slides :-)  I took the liberty of fixing some of the more heinous
ones before putting a copy up on the web site (let me know which
ones I've missed):

  http://wellington.pm.org/archive/

Sam if you want to provide a copy or a link to your slides just
send me an email.

Next month's meeting will be on Monday the 8th of November.

We have Michael Robinson lined up to talk about Maypole and Douglas
Bagnall will be introducing Python to Perl programmers.

We have time for one further meeting this year (December) and are
looking for volunteers to speak then.  It's two months away so that
should be plenty of time to prepare, but we need to get something
nailed down before time slips away.

Finally, I have a question.  A disturbing number of people told me
today that they would have come to last night's meeting if only I'd
reminded them it was on.  I did send a reminder a week ago and I
don't want to annoy people with constant harping.  Do people want
another reminder on the day?