[Wellington-pm] [Fwd: Learn Perl with Wellington Perl Mongers]

Grant McLean grant at mclean.net.nz
Thu Aug 26 04:28:25 CDT 2004

Hi Perlers

The nice folk at Catalyst IT have kindly agreed to host a Perl
Mongers meeting next month (two weeks actually).  The two key
themes for the meeting are:

 * a session on getting started with Perl for newbies
 * a discussion to plan future meetings (when, where, who ...)

I suspect that the wellington-pm list has atrophied a bit so I've
also announced the meeting on the Linux user group list (see below)
and would appreciate it if you could forward this message to
friends or colleagues who you think may be interested

The Perl Mongers web site is: http://wellington.pm.org/

Regards
Grant