[Wellington-pm] [Fwd: Newsletter from O'Reilly UG Program, August 6]

Grant McLean grant at mclean.net.nz
Fri Aug 6 19:40:35 CDT 2004

Hi Perlers

Each month Marsee Henon, the tireless user groups coordinator from
O'Reilly and Associates, sends all the user group leaders a newsletter
full of:
 - links to open source news and articles
 - conference schedules
 - O'Reilly publication announcements (and offers of review copies)
 - special offers

I have not been in the habit of forwarding the email to the list but
I guess that's why she's sending it so perhaps I should.

I've attached the latest one below.  If you think it would be useful
to post this once a month to the wellington-pm list, then speak up
and I will do so.

If no one wants it then I won't.

Regards
Grant