[Wellington-pm] Introductions

Malcolm Allison Malcolm.Allison at computerland.co.nz
Thu Aug 5 18:19:58 CDT 2004

Hi,

I'm a Tivoli Services Engineer working for Computerland in Featherston
St. Perl is a fairly integral part of Tivoli and we have also purchased
the Perl Dev Kit to extend it's usefulness. I love Perl for its 'Jack of
All Trades and Master of Some' character.  I also use it at home for
general utility work and on my personal website (along with PHP).

I've been working with computers for about 12 years, programming for 5
and using Perl for about 2.

Malcolm Allison
Enterprise Systems Management Engineer
Computerland New Zealand
Level 4, 154 Featherston St Ph: +64 4 460 6000
P.O. Box 3351 Fax: +64 4 460 6001
Wellington Mobile: + 64 275 707 296
malcolm.allison at computerland.co.nz
http://www.computerland.co.nz
CAUTION: This e-mail message and accompanying data may contain
information that is confidential and subject to privilege. If you are
not the intended recipient, you are notified that any use,
dissemination, distribution or copying of this message or data is
sender immediately and delete all material pertaining to this e-mail.
Computerland New Zealand will not accept liability for any loss or
damage caused by using any material or attachments contained in this
message. While every best practice has been taken, no warranty is made
that this material is free from computer virus or other defect.
Computerland New Zealand's entire liability will be limited to
resupplying the material.