[Wellington-pm] Introductions

Graeme Smith gsmith at beca.co.nz
Thu Aug 5 15:58:25 CDT 2004

Hi all, and Jacinta

I'm a Land Surveyor working in an engineering consultancy based in Auckland.

I just use Perl to rehash ASCII files as needs arise. Am using it at a very low level - having picked up most of what I've learnt from a 'Perl for Dummies' book! Have found Perl to be a fantastic tool (esp. as it's free) and really enjoy dabbling with programming.

Have been listening to Wellington PM for some time in the hope of picking up some tips (at my level) but there hasn't been very much banter.

Regards

Graeme Smith

Licensed Cadastral Surveyor
Beca
Telephone: +64-9-300 9000 Fax: +64-9-3009300
DDI:+64-9-300 9248
Email: gsmith at beca.co.nz