[Vlaanderen] [Bruxelles-pm] Emergency social meeting Brussels on Thursday 5 october: Jim Keenan - part 2

Erik Colson eco at ecocode.net
Thu Sep 21 07:41:49 PDT 2017

Hello,

At the moment I am unable to confirm my presence.  I know it most
probably will sound bizarre, but the fact is that the start of the school
year of my son brought down all of my habits and plannings.  And even
more boars we are now 3 weeks further and I am still struggling to reach
every end of the week.

Actually, the one day I can certainly have a free evening in the week
are Wednesdays.

If you need a yes/no answer right now, I will have to say no.  If you
can wait another week, I hope I will be able to say yes...

And yes, I have only one son, and I feel desperately overwhelmed at the
moment...

best
--
erik colson