[Vlaanderen] [Bruxelles-pm] Perlmonger visiting from US - Thursday 5 october at 19:00

Claudio Ramirez padre.claudio at apt-get.be
Tue Sep 12 02:21:13 PDT 2017

Hi all,

I just send a mail to James confirming that it would be a great idea to
meet. Thank you Wendy for beating me on speed! :)

Excuse the crossposting, but I took the liberty bacause it's a fantastic
excuse to get all of us together and re-kickstart the community, e.g.
for the upcoming FOSDEM (I will send a separate mail regarding this event).

So, please do come and confirm it. If you can't make it, respond as well
so we know you read the message.

Claudio

PS: Wendy: location + time is ok for me, however I can't not stay long.
My last train is at 22:00, so I'll have to leave La Porteuse at around
21:30.