[Vienna-pm] Sollen wir den MetaCPAN Hackathon sponsorn?

Thomas Klausner domm at cpan.org
Thu Sep 29 01:57:00 PDT 2016

Hi!

On Mon, Sep 19, 2016 at 08:37:39AM +0200, Thomas Klausner wrote:

> http://www.olafalders.com/2016/09/17/announcing-metahack/

Soll Vienna.pm "MetaHack" mit 450€ ("Bronze", siehe unten) unterstützen?

[ ] JA
[ ] NEIN

Deadline: Montag, 3.11., 18:00.

Bronze:	$500	/	€450
* There will be a paragraph about you on the sponsorship / event page, which will be linked off the MetaCPAN front page.
* Tweets acknowledging your support, before, during, and after meta::hack.
* We’re happy to support you if you want to do your own blog post about supporting MetaCPAN.
* We’ll acknowledge your support in a blog post about the event, posted after it.
* Everyone attending will be asked to blog about it. You’ll be mentioned in all such blog posts.

--
#!/usr/bin/perl                              http://domm.plix.at