[Vienna-pm] Fwd: Save the Date! The Perl Conference NA 2017

Thomas Klausner domm at cpan.org
Mon Nov 21 23:32:03 PST 2016

Falls jemand nach Trump-Land fahren mag (dafuer an der Ostkueste, Nahe
Washington und also nur einen Hupfer von N.Y. weg...)

----- Forwarded message from James E Keenan <jkeen at verizon.net> -----

Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2016 16:23:19 -0500
From: James E Keenan <jkeen at verizon.net>
To: "ny.pm" <ny at lists.pm.org>
Subject: [YAPC::NA Announce] Save the Date! The Perl Conference NA 2017

The Perl Conference (f.k.a. YAPC::NA) lives!  Save the dates below in June
2017!  For the first time ever the conference will be held in only a
half-day's drive from NYC.

To get updates as they are issued, subscribe to:

The unofficial conference general discussion list remains at: