[Vienna-pm] Last Call: Alpine Perl Workshop 2nd/3rd Sept

Thomas Klausner domm at cpan.org
Mon Aug 29 12:57:29 PDT 2016

Hi!

The first Alpine Perl Workshops takes place this Friday and Saturday
(2/3. Sept) in Innsbruck, Austria:

http://act.yapc.eu/alpineperl2016

We have a great schedule, featuring talks from brian d foy, SawyerX,
Nicholas Clark and a lot more speakers. There is also a three-hour tutorial
on how to write Perl 6 modules by Liz. Expect a great hallway track and
a nice Social Event (sponsored by booking.com).

If you missed YAPC::Europe, Alpine Perl is a great chance for a quick
fix of Perl-Community! You can also catch some of the talks from
YAPC::Europe, in case you missed them there.

Best of all: the workshop is free (as in beer)!

But we won't reject donations/sponsorships :-)

See you in Innsbruck!
domm

--
#!/usr/bin/perl                              http://domm.plix.at