[Vienna-pm] [Perl Jobs] Perl Web Developer (f/m) (onsite), Vienna, Austria

Nicholas Clark nick at ccl4.org
Tue Oct 13 10:42:06 PDT 2015

As seen on the jobs list and not (yet) mentioned on this list.
I don't have any inside knowledge about this - all I know is what I read here

----- Forwarded message from Perl Jobs <jobs-admin at perl.org> -----

Date: Sat, 10 Oct 2015 04:55:19 +0000
From: Perl Jobs <jobs-admin at perl.org>
To: jobs at perl.org
Subject: [Perl Jobs] Perl Web Developer (f/m) (onsite), Vienna, Austria

Online URL for this job: http://jobs.perl.org/job/19844

Job title: Perl Web Developer (f/m)

Company name: Sipwise GmbH

Location: Vienna, Austria

Pay rate:
We offer an attractive salary dependent on your qualifications

Terms of employment: Salaried employee

Hours: Full time

Onsite: yes

We are looking for an experienced and talented Perl developer to support
the ongoing development and rapid growth of Sipwise. As part of our
highly-skilled VoIP and Web expert team you will extend our products'
functionalities, write maintainable code and also make sure that our
software quality standards are met.

You will:
> extend our provisioning
and billing system and make the changes visible via REST interfaces.

write maintainable configurations and code with extensive test coverage in
a professional engineering environment using version control (GIT) and
following staged packaging, installation and release cycles.
> review and
improve database access and performance metrics.
work closely with other
Sipwise developers and people in the open-source community to enhance
system maintenance work-flows.
> keep track of leading edge technologies
and approaches to improve management of the Sipwise platforms.

You can
expect:
> interesting, demanding and challenging tasks
> to work with
international experts and professionals
> state of the art technical
equipment
> further education, language courses
> flexible working hours
and mobile working

Desired skills:
* minimum of 5 years of experience in developing object oriented Perl under
Linux/UNIX systems.
* familiar with SQL database
* fluent in English,
spoken and written
* university degree in IT field or relevant work
experience
* solution-driven and goal-oriented personality
* ability to
work autonomous and in a team.

Website for more information: https://www.sipwise.com/

Contact information at: