[Vienna-pm] Austrian Perl Workshop 2014

Nicholas Clark nick at ccl4.org
Fri Mar 28 07:55:10 PDT 2014

Dennis Banovic, daxim, Marko Jozic and I are at the German Perl Workshop.
Because it feels like everyone else is advertising their workshop, we had an
attack of JFDI and have decided to organise an Austrian Perl Workshop in
Salzburg in October. It will be over a weekend, but we don't yet know which.
Likely there will be a perl 6 hackathon before or after. (and any other
hacking people want to work on)

Last year Jonathan Worthington has a lot of fun, so he's coming again.
Hopefully Tim Bunce can come, but this isn't certain yet.
Gloria Wall says "there's nothing wrong with hanging out in austria"
Larry Wall says "a very definite maybe."

We're gonna need a bigger venue :-)

Nicholas Clark

PS Sorry if this wasn't what the plan was. It all sort of happened rather fast.