[Vienna-pm] Visitors from London

Michael Kröll michael.kroell at gmail.com
Fri Jul 11 05:15:01 PDT 2014

On 07/02/2014 02:23 PM, James Laver wrote:
> We will be arriving on the 21st of July and leaving on the 5th of
> August. We’re happy to accept any recommendations for things to do,
> especially cheap, geeky things. Also restaurant recommendations.

Let's have an "Emergency Social"! :-)

What about 22nd of July? I propose a place serving typical and
traditional food like Wiener Schnitzel there we could both sit out- or
inside depending on the weather. "Stiegl Ambulanz" at Altes AKH,
Alserstraße 4, 1090 would be such a place. Alternative proposals welcome.

I created a preliminary meetup at
http://www.meetup.com/Vienna-Perl-Mongers/events/194304562/

Please RSVP - even though date and place might change ;-)

Regards,
Michael