[Vienna-pm] Robot Turtles - a board game to teach programming

Nicholas Clark nick at ccl4.org
Thu Sep 26 03:00:36 PDT 2013

On Thu, Sep 26, 2013 at 11:39:36AM +0200, Andrew Pogrebennyk wrote:
> Hi all,
> please count me in if pricing is possible around ?30-35.

[Yes, my mailer (actually my editor) hates Euro symbols. Sorry]

I estimate that it will be about 30, and very bad things will have to happen
to the exchange rate or tax rates to get it above 35, so I will count you in.
I won't know the true number until delivery, because of the tax.
(I will also know what my credit card charged by then)

For now I am working on the assumption that good quality German instructions
will be available and hence daxim will also take one, which means that with
your inclusion all 10 are now assigned (with only domm getting 2).

If anyone else would like one, I'm afraid that you're going to have to
organise it yourselves now (as I'm pretty sure that I can only back a
project once). There are about 40 hours remaining.

Nicholas Clark