[Vienna-pm] yapc::eu 2013

Thomas Klausner domm at cpan.org
Tue Jun 12 06:34:35 PDT 2012

Hi!

On Tue, Jun 12, 2012 at 02:15:45PM +0200, Aldo Calpini wrote:
> On 06/12/2012 01:56 PM, Jozef Kutej wrote:
> >well, we should start now to be ready with the proposal for the next
> >year. it's impossible to do it in two weeks. but dada should have better
> >picture about how much effort such a thing takes.
>
> well, I guess many others in Vienna.pm also have a better picture :-)

In fact, we have our own proposal from 2007 to copy from.

For me the main question is: Can we find a free(ish) venue in Vienna or
Bratislava in the next two weeks?

I'll ask the LUGA-guys if they have any contacts to the venue of
Linuxwochen Wien (some FH in 20th district, IIRC). Maybe that would be a
cheap option...

--
#!/usr/bin/perl                              http://domm.plix.at