[Vienna-pm] Kawasaki Yusuke and Yumi in Vienna -> BEER!

Marcel Grünauer gr at univie.ac.at
Tue Aug 11 11:59:38 PDT 2009

[ in English so that our guests can read it as well ]

Hi,

Emergency social meeting! :)

Kawasaki Yusuke and his wife Yumi, whom you've met at various YAPCs
(last year in Copenhagen and last week in Lisbon) will be in Vienna
tomorrow, that is Wednesday, 12th August. They would like to meet with
us for Viennese food and BEER!

So let's meet at 6:30pm at the Amerlingbeisl: http://www.amerlingbeisl.at/
  at the Spittelberg area. If we don't get a table there, there'll be
plenty of other places just next to it.

I seem to remember that Yusuke told me that they will be staying at
the Tourotel Mariahilfer Straße 156, so I'll meet them there.

Yusuke> is that right? I could be at the hotel at 6pm.

Marcel