[Vienna-pm] OpenID

Lars Dɪᴇᴄᴋᴏᴡ 迪拉斯 daxim at cpan.org
Wed Nov 26 15:19:59 PST 2008

Hello PAUSE wranglers.

Some members of Vienna.pm are going to hold a hacking session soon. We
want to set up a CPAN single sign-on server based on OpenID. Maybe
later other sites near to CPAN can accept logging in via OpenID, too.

I'm writing to ask you for technical information about the PAUSE
authentication backend, so that OpenID can be integrated into PAUSE,
both acting as identity provider and allowing login with OpenID.

Of special interest is the database schema; perhaps if you could give a
dump of a handful of sample data with the passwords X-ed out, that
would be helpful, too. See <http://www.plaxo.com/api/openid_recipe> for
an overview of what is involved.