[Vienna-pm] Vienna.pm Winter of Code

Nicholas Clark nick at ccl4.org
Mon Nov 5 09:10:51 PST 2007

On Mon, Nov 05, 2007 at 04:43:37PM +0000, Nicholas Clark wrote:

Ooops:

> I'd hope that an active bounty scheme, where people get to create bounties,
> as well as create them, would encourage feedback and make people more

as well as claim them

> enthusiastic about the project. But I'm not sure how on topic that is for
> here.

Although I guess it would be possible to bootstrap a scheme by saying
"if you write TODO tests, and tell us about them, we'll put bounties on the
best ones". At least that way, vienna.pm doesn't have to spend ages writing
TODO tests if it wanted to adopt such a scheme.

Nicholas Clark