[Vienna-pm] YAPC Europe 2007 Reminder - CFP and CFH Deadlines Approaching

Michael Kröll michael.kroell at uibk.ac.at
Tue May 8 02:04:22 PDT 2007

Hi,

The deadline to submit Hackathon proposals for this year's YAPC Europe
in Vienna is just around the corner. Please do not forget to submit your
proposals by Sunday, 13th May 2007. Information on what we're looking
for exactly and what we can offer to moderators (e.g.
travel/accommodation refund) can be found at:
  http://vienna.yapceurope.org/ye2007/cfh.html

The Call for Papers deadline is less than 3 weeks away from today:
  http://vienna.yapceurope.org/ye2007/cfp.html

The theme for this year's conference is "Social Perl", which we hope
will inspire submissions for this and related topics. If Perl has helped
you or your company to get people together, or if you can report how
Perl is "social" to other programming languages, or how Perl may profit
from inspirations from other languages, we'd like to hear about it.
Although this is our main topic for the conference, it will not be the
only one, and as such we will also be accepting talks on just about any
theme.

Types of talks include 20 or 40 minutes talks, 60-90 minute tutorials,
or 3 hour Hack-a-thons, BOFs or Workshops.

There are still some slots free!

Hope to see you in Vienna,
Michael Kröll
on behalf of Vienna.pm

--
063A F25E B064 A98F A479  1690 78CD D023 5E2A 6688
http://zis.uibk.ac.at/.m/uibk.ac.at_pgp_pubkey.asc