Best New Trade Show Display Opera Portables, Inc.

operamail at earthlink.net operamail at earthlink.net
Mon Nov 15 13:17:29 CST 1999

* * * vienna-pm-list * * *

Opera Portables, Inc. is presenting "by invitation" visits to our web site.  Newly updated and packed full of exciting display projects and news, Opera is leading the industry with eye-popping visuals and an exhibit structure that is completely new.

Opera is a young progressive company and winner of multiple industry awards, including Exhibitor Magazine's Best New Product, Ernst & Young's Crescendo Award, 40 Under Forty and Emerging Thirty.

Go to http://opera.mswin.net/ and check us out.

 If you use displays you really owe it to yourself to see our stuff!

operamail at earthlink.net
###
You are subscribed to vienna-pm-list
http://www.fff.at/fff/vienna.pm/