[VPM] Schedule a meeting

Peter Scott peter at psdt.com
Mon Jul 1 18:28:13 PDT 2013

There was some moderate interest in a meeting:

On 6/14/13 11:40 PM, Scott E. Campbell wrote:
> Conveniently, I work at UVic so can probably help out in regards to
> booking a room.

So maybe we could do something after I get back from OSCON (July 30+).
I created a Doodle poll for scheduling a meeting.  First time I've done
that, let's see how well it works:

http://www.doodle.com/2v7mwtw3z4mmfxnt

Hmm, I thought it would reorder the options.  Note that the time options
for each day are not in time order.  Looks like the meaning of the
"(Yes)" option is "If nothing else works".