[VPM] FW: FW: overriding perl 'our','my' keywords

Jer A jeremygwa at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 17 16:35:33 PDT 2009

so what people are saying, there is no way to override keywords 'our' or 'my'

optimally i would like something that follows this psuedo code

sub keyword {
($valueref) = @_;
call internal keyword with argument eg. my or our on valueref...dunno, but would i have to declare by val?
if $valueref is a string, clear it "",undef
if $valueref is an array or hash , clear it ()

}