[VPM] Fwd: [reccompsci] Re: Impending mtg. Call for talks. (fwd)

Peter Scott Peter at PSDT.com
Mon Feb 2 14:20:34 PST 2009

Although my schedule doesn't permit me to attend tomorrow evening, this
looks like a very interesting talk and one I am happy to forward to
Victoria.pm.

--
Peter Scott
Pacific Systems Design Technologies