[VPM] Victoria.pm Meeting?

Thu Sep 27 13:01:56 PDT 2007

At 11:29 PM +0000 9/26/07, mock wrote:
>I can do either a talk on scalable data collection, or finding vulnerabilities
>in perl programs, whichever suits people's fancy.

Unless you have a lot of those (and you probably do), you would be
best to do the security one when Peter is around, since he missed
your last one to RCSS.

>I'm good pretty much anytime that isn't a weekend, it seems a bit silly to
>insist on the third tuesday if you're not going to be there ;)  The second
>tuesday seems like it could work, if folks are generally agreeable.

I'm fine with that personally.  It would likely conflict with VLUG,
since that's their regular date, though I suspect this may not be a
problem to many.

On a separate note, I finally received my Macbook Pro yesterday,
though haven't yet turned it on.  Today I also received my Leopard
seed DVD, a side benefit of my having just joined ADC Select to get a
hardware discount for said MBP.  In the near future, I'll start
bringing this computer to meetings, though ideally first I still have
to find a good carrying bag.  Unless I just pack its shipping box in
my backpack meanwhile.  Any of you have suggestions on make or model
of computer bags, eg what you use?

-- Darren Duncan