[VPM] Tue, 2007 Mar 6th, 7:00pm - March RCSS meeting

Sat Mar 3 12:09:36 PST 2007

Forwarded from the "Recreational Computer Science Society" mailing
list. -- Darren Duncan

-------------

Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2007 23:31:26 -0800
From: "Peter van Hardenberg" <pvh at pvh.ca>
To: reccompsci at googlegroups.com
Subject: [reccompsci] It's almost the first Tuesday!
	contact reccompsci-owner at googlegroups.com

Meeting is scheduled as always for the usual time and location:

7:00PM ECS104 UVic.

Topics this month will be:

1) Compression algorithms (Sergei).
2) Application widget toolkits (Sunpreet).

Aaron will, as usual, provide a demo from the demoscene to amuse us as
we await critical mass. I will, as usual, stand at the front and some
point and say hello to everyone.

Be there or be even squarer than I know you already are,

-pvh

--
Peter van Hardenberg
Victoria, BC, Canada