[VPM] Wed, June 13 - Camosun Capstone Symposium

Wed Jun 6 11:22:24 PDT 2007

I'm just letting you know, as I was myself reminded just now, that
the twice-annual Camosun Capstone Symposium is taking place in 1
week, where near-graduate computing systems technology (CST) students
show off projects.

See http://capstone.camosun.bc.ca/ for details and to register (no cost).

I completed the CST program myself in 2001 and I usually make a point
in catching up with what subsequent students are doing by attending.

For further in-email details, I'm just quoting Brij Charan's email,
below, rather than further writing my own.

-- Darren Duncan

--------------

Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2007 01:31:31 -0700
From: "Brij Charan" <brijcharan at gmail.com>
To: VLUG <discuss at vlug.org>
Subject: [Discuss] Flock presents the June 2007 Camosun Capstone Symposium

Hi Everyone.

I think this should interest the group, and its not just spam.

The Camosun Students are having their Capstone Symposium next
Wednesday, June 13th.

They will showcase 5 different group projects submitted by various
companies here in town.
Each group will have a different scheduled presentation to show off
their projects.
There will be free food and beverages available at the symposium.
People who register for the event will be eligible for free parking.

There will be other booths setup as well showcasing other projects,
and other companies in town.

This year however, we have something different.
Flock (http://www.flock.com/), the open source browser company is the
presenting sponsor at this event.
They will have a booth setup to show a sneak-peek of their latest
version of Flock.

For more info, on location, time, and other details, please see below.

Thank you!
Don't forget to register!

What:
- Capstone Symposium 2007
When:
- 10am-2:30pm, Wednesday, June 13, 2007
Where:
- Young building, rooms 211, 216 and 220
  Lansdowne campus, 3100 Foul Bay Road
Keynote, Nevin Thompson - Viatec:
- 10:30-11:00am, Young building room 216

For more information please visit http://capstone.camosun.bc.ca.

"The list maintainers permission"
--
Brij Charan
Software Developer, Specializing in UI Development.