[VPM] PERL Programmer Positions in Victoria.

Greg Caws gcaws at metamend.com
Tue Jan 9 18:13:03 PST 2007

Hello,

I emailed Peter Scott about PERL Mongers who suggested it should be OK to
post this job posting. I feel like hell for doing it but we really need to
find some people. So I apologize in advance if I offend anyone. As a note we
do have a few staff who are already on the mailing list and we do use PERL
extensively.

We are hiring experienced PERL / mySQL programmers in the Victoria area.
These are full-time positions with good pay and benefits and would commence
right away. Two positions are for experienced PERL programmers who have some
mySQL and 1 position is for an experienced mySQL person who has some PERL.

 <blocked::http://www.enquisite.com/> Enquisite Software is a subsidiary of
<blocked::http://www.metamend.com/> Metamend Software & Design, a mature
search-engine optimization company based in the Victoria. Enquisite, the
company we are hiring for, is doing some very interesting work regarding
analysis of search engine referral information in order to extract real-time
reports. As well, we are doing extensive R&D with UVIC and have a number of
patents covering our work to date. We are an open source shop currently with
6 staff, however, we will be 24 by the end of the year. What we are doing is
very exciting and ground-breaking and we are hoping to find like-minded
people who like to use their creative skills to push us even further.

If you're interested, please drop me a line and I'll send more information.
I apologize if I've wasted your time.

Greg Caws
President

Enquisite Software Inc.