[VPM] the April meeting that wasn't

Peter Scott Peter at PSDT.com
Mon Apr 23 17:14:11 PDT 2007

At 04:29 PM 4/23/2007, mock wrote:
>So is there any interest in having a meeting in a pub or something until a
>proper spot is found?  I'm happy to give my "MVC: More Vulnerable Code"
>presentation which I gave at YAPC::Europe - if people haven't seen it,
>and they
>don't mind crowding around a laptop.

I totally want to see that presentation, but not competing with a jazz
band in one corner and a Hell's Angels fight in the other :-)  Plus,
some writing surface would be most desirable and generally the only
blackboards in pubs are attached to dartboards.

Anyone got any ideas?  UVic or some company conference room?

--
Peter Scott
Pacific Systems Design Technologies