[VPM] Victoria Perl Mongers meeting tomorrow

Peter Scott Peter at PSDT.com
Mon Sep 18 07:12:00 PDT 2006

Victoria.pm will meet at its regular date and time at 7:00 pm tomorrow,
Tuesday, September 19, at UVic in ECS 660 (see
http://www.uvic.ca/buildings/ecs.html).

I will present a preview of my keynote talk to be given at the
Pittsburgh Perl Workshop (http://pghpw.org/) the following weekend:
"How To Talk To Managers."  There will even be some Perl content.  It
will be illustrated with many cute slides.

We will then recap and review the Open Source Conference from those of
us who were there, naturally covering the tenth Perl Conference therein.

(Courtesy copy to VLUG and VOSSOC members by permission of the list
managers.  Victoria.pm's home page is <http://victoria.pm.org/>.)

--
Peter Scott
Pacific Systems Design Technologies