[VPM] new Perl programmer job in Victoria

Tue Sep 5 23:33:57 PDT 2006

All,

I thought I would mention this here, since in my impression it has
been rare that a local job posting as been specifically for a Perl
programmer, at least naming the language in the job title.

Posted with Viatec: Perl Programmer-Web Applications - Enquisite
Software Inc.  - Sep 1, 2006

See: http://www.viatec.ca/human_job.php?operation=viewJob&jobID=1375

That said, I have seen several clues that suggest that Enquisite may
be a spin-off of Metamend, since that was the only other company I
saw in the past with a "Perl" titled job posting, and both companies
are at the same address, and their businesses look similar (search
engine stuff).

-- Darren Duncan