[VPM] RDF and Perl slides

Michael Nachbaur mike at nachbaur.com
Fri Jun 16 10:53:57 PDT 2006

A friend and colleague of mine, Kjetil Kjernsmo, gave a lightning
talk at the Norwegian Perl Workshop today on Perl and RDF.  He's put
the slides online at:

http://my.opera.com/kjetilk/homes/files/perlrdf1.html

On a related note, RDF::Helper has been released today to CPAN.
There's unfortunately no documentation for it yet, but those will be
coming either when I get some spare time, or someone sends a patch.
My goal over the next week or two (or so) is to create a sample
application demonstrating the use of RDF::Helper, to help people get
started.

If anyone has questions, please feel free to ask.