[VPM] Feb 21 meeeting?

Thu Feb 2 14:06:51 PST 2006

At 10:49 AM -0800 2/2/06, Peter Scott wrote:
>Shall we resume monthly meetings on Feb 21?
>
>I have two topics that I could talk about: WWW::Mechanize and
>Class::Std.  The latter is Damian Conway's new module for building
>better O-O classes.

That sounds good to me.

>If someone has a counter proposal, I'm all ears.

I also thought that this is about the right time, now or in the March
meeting, to give a new talk about my Rosetta database access
framework, which has seen huge design changes since I last mentioned
it.

Perhaps I should do a full talk on that in March, to give myself more
time to prepare.  Though I could still say a smaller amount about it
in February, to supplement your talk.

Coincidentally, I'm just about to post an announcement of the huge
changes to various Perl lists, including VPM, so that should say more
about this.

-- Darren Duncan