[VPM] April 25th: First meeting for the Open Source Coders of Victoria

Clarke Brunsdon crimson at uvic.ca
Fri Apr 21 12:48:20 PDT 2006

Greetings every-mailing-list-I-belong-to-with-a-similar-postalcode:

The first meeting of the Vossoc (Victoria Open Source Slingers Of Code)
will be held:

April 25th at 7:00
in
Room C113 of the David Strong Building at UVIC (thank you Dr. German).
(details on the website of http://www.vossoc.org)

If you are a programmer and in the area I encourage you to come.
I recognize very few people, myself included, have oodles of time on
their hands, but taking a few hours a month to learn from, or share
skills and code with like-minded people seems like a pretty solid idea
to me.

Clarke Brunsdon