[VPM] congrats to Peter Scott - 2 OSCON 2006 presentations

Peter Scott Peter at PSDT.com
Thu Apr 13 09:13:17 PDT 2006

At 11:04 PM 4/12/2006, Darren Duncan wrote:
>Well, Oreilly's website was finally updated today to show us the
>tracks for OSCON 2006.
>
>As near as I can tell, Peter Scott appears twice in the schedule, for
>the following 2 talks:
>
>Mind Like Water: The Path to Perl Bliss
>http://conferences.oreillynet.com/cs/os2006/view/e_sess/8875
>
>Extreme Perl Makeover
>http://conferences.oreillynet.com/cs/os2006/view/e_sess/8866
>
>Now, the second was given in 2005, and also previewed to Victoria.pm
>before that.  The first one I'm guessing is new.
>
>Congradulations for getting out there again.

Why, thank you :-)  I didn't know the schedule was out already.

I will also be giving Extreme Perl Makeover at the Bellingham Linuxfest
NorthWest (http://linuxfestnorthwest.org/) and at the Calgary LinuxFest
(http://linuxfest.ca/).

--
Peter Scott