[VPM] victoria.pm.org meeting this month?

Michael Nachbaur mike at nachbaur.com
Mon Apr 10 13:00:00 PDT 2006

On Apr 10, 2006, at 8:55 AM, Peter Scott wrote:
> At 05:06 PM 4/8/2006, Michael Nachbaur wrote:
>> Hi all, I wanted to know; Is there going to be a meeting this month?
>> I'm recently moved to Victoria and wanted to see what the local geek
>> population has to offer. :-)
>
> Yes, there should be a meeting on the 18th.  What sort of content
> are you interested in?

Well, I'm a web developer working these days with XML/XSL, RDF, Ajax
using Dojo, and event-based web frameworks (in this case, SAWA)
implementing a RESTful API.  I've also worked with Mozilla/XUL and
some hard-core JavaScript in the past and am the author of http://
mozref.com.

As far as content goes, really I'd like to get a feel for what the
Perl developers in the area are working on.  You can never know
everything, and it's often refreshing to see how other people
approach the same sorts of problems.

-mike