[VPM] propose cancellation of May meeting

Peter Scott Peter at PSDT.com
Thu May 12 11:34:57 PDT 2005

At 11:17 AM 5/12/2005, Darren Duncan wrote:
>This meeting date is the same day as the provincial election, and I'm
>working at one of the Sidney polls all day as Information Officer, so
>I can not attend the meeting. Considering that Abez will be away too,
>this makes for very few regulars. I propose cancelling the May
>meeting, and moving agenda discussion up to June, unless we can
>reschedule it to another day that is later. Meanwhile, every one of us
>should make sure to vote this election. I know who and what I'm voting
>for (at the early polls),

Ah, good point.  I also am voting early and so the date did not occur to me.

The room has been reserved but I presume cancellation carries no
penalties.  Do I hear any votes for (a) keeping the meeting, or (b)
postponing it, as opposed to cancelling it?
--
Peter Scott
Pacific Systems Design Technologies