[VPM] propose cancellation of May meeting

Thu May 12 11:17:37 PDT 2005

At 10:38 AM -0700 5/12/05, Peter Scott wrote (privately):
>I need to announce soon; what can you do next week?  I can come up
>with something to fill out the time if necessary.

Actually, sorry I didn't put 2+2 together before but ...

This meeting date is the same day as the provincial election, and I'm
working at one of the Sidney polls all day as Information Officer, so
I can not attend the meeting.

Considering that Abez will be away too, this makes for very few regulars.

I propose cancelling the May meeting, and moving agenda discussion up
to June, unless we can reschedule it to another day that is later.

Meanwhile, every one of us should make sure to vote this election.

I know who and what I'm voting for (at the early polls), though in
consideration of others feelings I won't announce it here; ask
privately if you want to know.

-- Darren Duncan