[VPM] June Meeting

Peter Scott Peter at PSDT.com
Mon Jun 6 16:54:13 PDT 2005

Our next Victoria Perl Mongers meeting will be on the 21st; we're
starting to get some new members, so I don't want to skip this
one.  Who has something they want to present?  Alternatively, who has
something they want to hear about?

Note: I am currently reading Mark Jason Dominus' new book Higher Order
Perl.  It rocks.  I believe it's available on-line, but the paper
version is totally worth it.  Unless you happen to be a functional
programming god already, this will change how you write programs.
--
Peter Scott
Pacific Systems Design Technologies