[VPM] RFC - my Lightning Talk for OSCON 2005

Fri Jul 22 12:19:39 PDT 2005

At 9:50 AM -0700 7/22/05, Peter Scott wrote:
>At 01:43 AM 7/22/2005, Darren Duncan wrote:
>>All,
>>
>>I have completed the first draft of my Lightning Talk for OSCON 2005,
>>which introduces 'Rosetta'.
>>
>>I request your assistence to help me make this talk the best it can be.
>
>The tone is good; I suggest it needs about 3 or 4 visuals.  They can
>simply recapitulate what you are saying in order to give people
>something to latch onto visually.

Peter, thanks for the suggestion.

A few people have asked about visuals over the weeks, but I had
thought they would be too much trouble to procure and use.

However, I'll see if I can come up with some over the next week.

This could also let me give some information without speaking it.

-- Darren Duncan