[VPM] Victoria Perl Mongers Meeting September 21

Thu Sep 16 20:14:15 CDT 2004

I just updated the web site, adding a slightly modified version of the message:

	September 21, 2004 Meeting

	The room will be announced the day before.

	Peter Scott will speak for half the time on Perl's command
line flags (perldoc perlrun).  This talk will be accessible to
beginners as well as more advanced Perlers.

	There will be another topic presented in the rest of the
time, possibly Darren Duncan on databases, but he's perfectly willing
to yield to anyone else who wants to try their hand at filling a
short time slot.  Or Peter may just keep going :-)

	Other topics to be covered as time permits; make requests for
anything particular.

-- Darren Duncan