[VPM] Linuxfest - last call for flight

Peter Scott Peter at PSDT.com
Tue Mar 30 13:13:15 CST 2004

I got only one response from anyone (Mark) interested in sharing a
plane to Bellingham for LinuxFest NorthWest, so unless 3 other people
respond by the end of the week it's off.

Recap the details: ~$185 CAD for air charter from Victoria Airport,
figure we'd leave around 8am, looks like a short taxi ride at the other
end (not included), return the same way at say 7pm.

I doubt I'll go if I don't fly, too busy to take a night or two away
right now.  This option is worth considering by those people whose time
is at a premium.
--
Peter Scott
Pacific Systems Design Technologies