[VPM] LinuxFest NorthWest - anyone want to fly?

Carl B. Constantine cconstan at csc.UVic.CA
Mon Mar 15 16:22:59 CST 2004

*On Mon Mar 15, 2004 at 01:34:42PM -0800, Peter Scott (Peter at PSDT.com) wrote:
> I'm contemplating going to the LinuxFest in Bellingham.  With the
> Victoria Clipper not running due to the low season, the travel options
> mostly suck and appear to require two overnight stays... unless you fly.

I'm driving over. It's not far. I'm going to make arrangements to stay
at the Hampton in Bellingham and the college is not far from there. If
anyone wants to ride with me (I can take 2 or 3 ppl) and split the cost,
I'm game.

Let me know.

--
Carl B. Constantine         University of Victoria
Programmer Analyst          http://www.csc.uvic.ca