[VPM] Victoria Perl Mongers regular meeting schedule and March talk

Fri Mar 5 21:20:51 CST 2004

Everything you said sounds good to me.

I also propose that the web site be updated to say that there are
regular meetings every third tuesday of the month, so people can plan for
them in advance.

The website is out of date, still saying that the November meeting is
"next".

-- Darren Duncan