[VPM] Victoria Perl Mongers regular meeting schedule and March talk

Peter Scott Peter at PSDT.com
Fri Mar 5 16:59:25 CST 2004

Hello.  Hearing no dissension, I propose that we establish the third
Tuesday of the month as our regular meeting time, secretary so note...
wait, that's Nathanael, is he still here? :-)

Tuesday March 16 will be our next meeting and Abram Hindle will talk
about some very cool stuff he's been doing lately that I've been
itching to see.  He'll let the list know more details.  I'll send out a
reminder the day before as usual.  Assume that the location will be CIT
120 unless notified otherwise.

I have just been notified that my OSCON tutorial proposal ("Taming
Legacy Perl") was accepted, so with the group's permission... or lack
of objection... I would like to practice it on you for the April and
May meetings.
--
Peter Scott
Pacific Systems Design Technologies