[VPM] subject of June meeting?

Mon Jun 14 20:23:01 CDT 2004

At 1:25 PM -0700 6/14/04, Peter Scott wrote:
>Please go ahead and own the web site...

The web site is now updated.  The June meeting is cancelled, with the
next one in July.  I left the old description up to say that is what
happened in May.

>Sounds good.  Do you think you might also talk about a more
>introductory topic some time, drawing on your expertise in databases
>perhaps?

I could.  And I did a few months ago.  Though this time I'm thinking
I should do more preparation and actually demonstrate stuff on a live
database, for which I'll need the portable computer.  I will post
this to the list later if it will happen.

>Don't know how many regulars, but they've had ~12 show up to the two
>meetings involving me.  Age - dunno, think about 6-7 years.

I guess it isn't one of those huge chapters then, with several
hundred or thousand people.  Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't
London.pm have around 1000 people?

P.S. Keep all replies on-list, thanks.

-- Darren Duncan