[VPM] subject of June meeting?

abez abez at abez.ca
Sun Jun 13 23:21:45 CDT 2004

I am unable to attend This tuesday and the following tuesday I will be
at a conference. I move to either have a meeting on 29th or suggest that
the meeting is held more informally like at a coffee place. Since I will
be unable to provide a data projector key. If you guys still need a room
booking w/o data projector I can provide that.

abram

http://www.abez.ca/ Abram Hindle (abez at abez.ca)