[VPM] Next meeting?

Carl B. Constantine cconstan at csc.UVic.CA
Wed Jan 7 10:50:33 CST 2004

Now that the Holidays are over and my schedule is freed up a bit after
taking a course, when is the next PM meeting? I should actually be able
to attend :-)

If no one has a topic, I could present something I did for some code
refinement and also would like to garner ideas on improving my perl code
from you experts once I've presented what I have, what decisions I made
and so forth.

Anyone interested?

--
Carl B. Constantine         University of Victoria
Programmer Analyst          http://www.csc.uvic.ca