[VPM] Fwd: Perl programmer needed for small project

Peter Scott Peter at PSDT.com
Tue Jan 6 15:07:27 CST 2004

The following just came in.  I am making the executive decision that
this list permits job opportunity postings until such time as the
volume thereof becomes intolerable :-)  Remember that your response may
be perceived as reflecting to some small degree upon the nascent
reputation of our group.

--
Peter Scott
Pacific Systems Design Technologies