[VPM] Regular meeting schedule

Wed Feb 25 16:12:03 CST 2004

At 1:23 PM -0800 2/25/04, Peter Scott wrote:
>At last night's meeting there was discussion around the issue of
>having a regular day for meetings and the third Tuesday of each
>month appeared most agreeable to those present.  Comments?

Aside from the very slight chance that a fixed date could lead to an
unfixable conflict with some other unmovable event, I would say that
this is a great idea.  Third tuesday of each month sounds good.  And
a regular day makes VPM look more professional, and easier for
potential members to schedule in advance for. -- Darren Duncan